Food for thought

"Every Girl in the World Oughtta Be Daddy's girl
but the World Isn't Open to Reason"

"Fool for All" by Daryl Erentzen

(used by permission)

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

"Our relationship with our mother is the most important and influential connection we will ever have and it is never simple" Harriett Lener

Inline image
Never have I carried more hope for change than with the relationship with my mother. And nothing has ever hurt me more deeply than the realization that the woman I call mother is too broken to be one.
Let us remember NOT to tell survivors they "need to make up with their mothers before they are gone" This is a knife in the heart for many survivors who, like me, lost their mothers a long time ago. That is, if they were ever really there.

No comments:

Post a Comment